Dedicated to making the food supply chain safer by promoting food safety best practices and rewarding those devoted to food safety.
The CDC estimates that 48 million people get sick, 128,000 are hospitalized, and 3,000 die from foodborne diseases each year just in the United States.
Stop foodborne illnesses
Increase consumer confidence
Help those who help the safety of the food supply
Empower small suppliers and family owned businesses
90% of our donations currently go straight into our programs with the remaining 10% used to operate our organization.